Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
All-In-One 'Roast' Beef
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g dried mushrooms
- 1 carrot (approx. 110 g), cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 celery stalk (approx. 50 g), cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 onion (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500 - 600 g mixed vegetables (e.g. potato, pumpkin, green beans, broccolini), cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1000 - 1200 g blade roast beef, cut or trussed into a square shape
- 100 g dry white wine
- 100 g water
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock paste (see tips)
- ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp cornflour (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2504 kJ / 596 kcal
- 71.4 g
- 9 g
- 28.1 g
- 8 g
2h 25 min
Caribbean Stew and Steamed Rice
9h 15 min
Steak Provençal Pie
2h 15 min
Chicken Skewers with Cumin Rice and Warm Vegetable Salad