Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g dried mushrooms
- 1 carrot (approx. 110 g), cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 celery stalk (approx. 50 g), cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 onion (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500 - 600 g mixed vegetables (e.g. potato, pumpkin, green beans, broccolini), cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1000 - 1200 g blade roast beef, cut or trussed into a square shape
- 100 g dry white wine
- 100 g water
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock paste (see tips)
- ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp cornflour (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2504 kJ / 596 kcal
- 71.4 g
- 9 g
- 28.1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef Wellington with Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Carrots and Madeira Sauce
Chimichurri Pork Fillet with Warm Rice Salad
Piri Piri Chicken with Chopped Vegetable Salad
Roast Lamb with Vegetables and Mint Sauce