Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta Salad with Salami
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 - 10 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 100 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 100 g green peppers, cut in pieces
- 200 g red onions, (100 g quartered, 100 g thinly sliced)
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1000 g water
- 300 g dry pasta, coloured
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced (180 g)
- 4 celery stalk, thinly sliced (150 g)
- 200 g salami, cut in thin strips
- per 1 portion
- 1522 kJ / 364 kcal
- 11.2 g
- 31.5 g
- 21.4 g
- 4 g