Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon Avocado Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 onion, halved (approx. 80 g)
- 1 garlic clove
- 80 g dry-cured ham, diced
- 20 g oil
- 20 g plain flour
- 250 g water
- 200 g double cream
- 25 g lemon juice
- ½ vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 - 2 avocados (approx. 170 g), ripe, peeled, stoned, in pieces
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch fresh chives, finely sliced
- per 1 portions
- 1342 kJ / 320 kcal
- 7 g
- 10 g
- 28 g
- 3.2 g