Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Linguine with salmon and herbs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water
- 2 tsp salt
- 320 g linguine pasta
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon extra
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 4 fresh chives, cut into halves
- 1 eschalot (approx. 40 g)
- 20 - 40 g lemon juice, to taste
- 50 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 200 g smoked salmon, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp pickled capers, drained (optional)
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2305.3 kJ / 548.8 kcal
- 22.1 g
- 55.5 g
- 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.2 g
- 3.6 g
- 1702.5 mg