Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
One Pot Chicken Pasta with Sweet BBQ Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 60 g onions, halved
- 20 g olive oil
- 120 g ketchup
- 15 g Worcestershire sauce
- 15 g cider vinegar
- 15 g mustard
- ¼ - 1 tsp hot chilli sauce, to taste
- ¼ tsp salt
- 400 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 400 g water
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 - 1 ½ heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade, to taste
- 200 g penne rigate or similar short dried pasta
- per 1 portion
- 1916 kJ / 458 kcal
- 37 g
- 48 g
- 12 g
- 4.3 g