Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g papaya, ripe, cut in pieces
- 1 lime, zest and juice only
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds, plus extra to garnish
- 6 - 8 ice cubes
- 120 g yoghurt, 0.1 % fat
- 250 g rice milk
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- ¼ fresh red chilli (optional)
- per 1 glass
- 845 kJ / 203 kcal
- 8 g
- 21 g
- 7 g