Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chickpea and Ham Balls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g floury potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g cooked chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 70 g 00 flour (pasta flour)
- 100 g dry-cured ham, diced
- extra virgin olive oil, for frying
- 120 g carrots, cut in sticks
- 120 g red peppers, cut in sticks
- 120 g cucumber, cut in sticks
- per 1 piece
- 255 kJ / 61 kcal
- 3.8 g
- 6 g
- 2.4 g
Sofrito Toasts with Serrano Ham
Watermelon Canapés with Whipped Feta and Walnuts
Mini Crab Cakes with Coriander Paste
Beer Battered Cod Bites
1h 10 min