Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
White Bean Purée and Anchovy on Crostini
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 whole dried red chillies
- 3 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 40 g olive oil
- 30 g lemon juice
- 800 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (weight is pre-draining)
- ½ fresh red chilli, deseeded if preferred and cut it into halves (optional)
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp ground smoked paprika, to taste
- ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 40 - 50 g anchovy fillets, in oil, drained and separated
- 1 baguette loaf, thinly sliced and toasted
- per 1 piece
- 535 kJ / 127 kcal
- 3.5 g
- 8.5 g
- 8.5 g
- 2 g