Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Nectarine and Raspberry Ice Cream Sandwiches
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g whole milk
- 170 g caster sugar
- 8 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds only
- 100 g double cream
- 350 g nectarines, ripe, stoned, diced (2 cm) then frozen for at least 6 hours
- 150 g raspberries, roughly chopped
- 250 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 125 g butter, chilled, diced
- 75 g cocoa powder
- 125 g caster sugar
- 2 Tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3 - 5 Tbsp milk
- per 1 portion
- 1742 kJ / 416 kcal
- 8.2 g
- 50.5 g
- 20.2 g
Chocolate Lime Mousse with Sesame and Honey Streusel
Tangerine and Chocolate Log (French)
8h 55 min
Chocolate Date Muffins