Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin Doughnut Fingers
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 g pumpkin flesh, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 700 g water
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 1 ½ tsp dried instant yeast
- 300 g strong white bread flour
- 80 g golden caster sugar, plus 1 tsp, to taste
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon, plus 1 tsp, or to taste
- vegetable oil, for frying
- per 1 piece
- 367 kJ / 88 kcal
- 1.1 g
- 7.9 g
- 5.8 g
Pearl Rice Meatballs
Steamed Sticky Rice with Pork (Rice Tube Puddings)
2h 30 min
Spicy Nuts and Popcorn Mix
Gluten-free Beetroot Blinis with Horseradish Cream and Crayfish