Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten free sticky date puddings
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Sticky date puddings
- 100 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 370 g raw almonds
- 270 g pitted dates
- 80 g water
- 1 ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 140 g honey
- 3 eggs
- 70 g Greek yoghurt
- 250 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 140 g brown sugar
- 100 g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 12 pecan nuts, for decorating (optional)
- ice cream, for serving (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2598 kJ / 618.5 kcal
- 11 g
- 45.2 g
- 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 17.7 g
- 5.7 g
- 208.7 mg