Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Carrot and fennel slaw with sprouted buckwheat
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g buckwheat groats
- cold water, for soaking
- 300 g fennel bulb, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 200 g carrots, cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 1 celery stalk, cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 1 green apple, cored and cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 spring onions/shallots, cut into pieces (4 cm)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp sumac
- 2 - 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 20 g slivered almonds
- per 1 portion
- 489.1 kJ / 116.5 kcal
- 2.4 g
- 10.7 g
- 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.9 g
- 3.8 g
- 65.8 mg
Indian spiced sweet potato soup
Spiced carrot porridge
Date and pistachio truffles (Bethith)
Beetroot salad with raita dressing
Parsnip and bean mash
Brussels sprouts and buckwheat winter salad
Smashed pea and bean dip
Curried carrot and ginger soup
Raw cauliflower tabouli