Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Two-Flavoured Picnic Rolls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g milk
- 50 g butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- 500 g strong white bread flour
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 60 g hard goat's cheese, cut in pieces
- 40 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 50 g Brie, cut in pieces
- 80 g bacon lardons
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 egg, beaten, for glazing
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds, for sprinkling
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- per 1 piece
- 608 kJ / 145 kcal
- 5.2 g
- 18.8 g
- 5.5 g