Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Stewed Rhubarb with Apple and Strawberries
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ orange, thin peelings of skin only, no white pith
- 1 orange, large, juice only (approx. 60 g)
- 60 g caster sugar, or to taste
- 500 g rhubarb, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 green apple, unpeeled, cored, cut in 8 pieces (approx. 100 g)
- 250 g strawberries, hulled, cut in thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 622 kJ / 148 kcal
- 4 g
- 29 g
- 0.2 g
- 6 g