Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g fresh octopus, tentacles (2-2.5 cm thick, see tip)
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 30 g olive oil
- ½ - ¾ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 dried bay leaf
- 1600 g water (approx.), ensuring bags are completely covered with water (see tip)
- 30 g lemon juice (see tip)
- 120 g carrots, cut in sticks (5 mm x 50 mm)
- 100 g red onions, halved then sliced (5 mm)
- 80 g green pepper, cut in sticks (5 mm x 50 mm)
- 80 g red pepper, cut in sticks (5 mm x 50 mm)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 15 g white vinegar
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves
- per 1 portion
- 1177 kJ / 281 kcal
- 25 g
- 6 g
- 17 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Slow-cooked Chorizo and Squid Stew with Butter Beans
5h 30 min
Sous-vide Teriyaki Salmon
1h 20 min
2h 15 min
Sea Bass with Cavolo Nero, Cannellini Beans and Red Pepper