Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 190 g wholemeal flour, plus extra for dusting
- 115 g unsalted butter, cold, diced
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 50 g water, ice cold
- 600 g pumpkin, peeled, diced (2 cm)
- 500 g boiling water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 2 red onions, large (approx. 220 g), sliced
- 75 g cream cheese
- 1 pinch chilli flakes (optional)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 300 g red cabbage, cored, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 50 g carrots, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 100 g celeriac, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 200 g red apples (approx. 2), cored and quartered
- 60 g mayonnaise
- 30 g plain yoghurt
- 20 g Dijon mustard
- mixed seeds, toasted, for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 3038 kJ / 730 kcal
- 13 g
- 58 g
- 47 g