Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 500 g leeks, halved lengthways then sliced (5 cm)
- 4 waxy potatoes, unpeeled, medium (approx. 80 g each)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 500 g water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red onion (approx. 110 g), quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g fresh mushrooms, mixed (e.g. chanterelles, oyster), cut in pieces (1-2 cm)
- 50 g white wine, vegan
- 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade, vegan (see tip)
- 100 g soy cream, for cooking
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 956 kJ / 228 kcal
- 9 g
- 20 g
- 10 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Slow-cooked Chickpea Stew
Caramelised Onion and Goat's Cheese Tarts
Pasta with Fennel and Tomato Sauce
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice