Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic bulb, large
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 40 g shallots, halved
- 300 g pearled spelt, washed
- 150 g white wine
- 500 g chicken stock
- 150 g single cream, plus extra to taste
- 2 lemons, finely grated zest and 40 g juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, finely sliced
- ground black pepper, to taste
- fine sea salt, to taste, plus extra for sprinkling
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1810 kJ / 432 kcal
- 17 g
- 50 g
- 16 g