Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic bulb, large
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 40 g shallots, halved
- 300 g pearled spelt, washed
- 150 g white wine
- 500 g vegetable stock
- single cream, to taste
- 2 lemons, finely grated zest and 40 g juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, finely sliced
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1810 kJ / 432 kcal
- 17 g
- 50 g
- 16 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Festive Nut Roast Wreath
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Pumpkin and Onion Galette with Autumn Coleslaw
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry