Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic bulb, large
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 40 g shallots, halved
- 300 g pearled spelt, washed
- 150 g white wine
- 500 g chicken stock
- 150 g single cream, plus extra to taste
- 2 lemons, finely grated zest and 40 g juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, finely sliced
- ground black pepper, to taste
- fine sea salt, to taste, plus extra for sprinkling
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1810 kJ / 432 kcal
- 17 g
- 50 g
- 16 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Slow-cooked Chickpea Stew
Caramelised Onion and Goat's Cheese Tarts
Pasta with Fennel and Tomato Sauce
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice