Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp plain flour
- 300 g water
- 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 onion, quartered (approx. 100 g)
- 1 green pepper, quartered (approx. 120 g)
- 1 red pepper, quartered (approx. 120 g)
- 1 stick celery, quartered (approx. 70 g)
- 1 red chilli, halved, deseeded
- ½ tsp Cajun spice mix
- 1 tsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 400 g chicken breasts, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 4 spring onions, sliced (1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1408 kJ / 337 kcal
- 27 g
- 13 g
- 20 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Lamb Loin Roll with Salsify and Sweet Potato
Jerk Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash and Vegetables
Beef and Beer Pie