Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g Gruyère cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 500 g water
- 1 cauliflower (approx. 1000 g), cut in florets
- 50 g plain flour
- 40 g unsalted butter, diced
- 500 g milk
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground white pepper, plus extra to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground nutmeg (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1273 kJ / 305 kcal
- 17 g
- 14 g
- 20 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Caramelised Onion and Goat's Cheese Tarts
Pasta with Fennel and Tomato Sauce
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice
Pollock with Potato and Squash Crust with Chablis Sauce