Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 20 g olive oil
- 3 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (approx. 125 g each)
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 600 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 170 g orzo
- 200 g cream, min. 30% fat (double or whipping cream)
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra for sprinkling
- 200 g fresh baby spinach
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- per 1 portion
- 2344 kJ / 560 kcal
- 28 g
- 37 g
- 32 g