Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beer Battered Cod Bites
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1200 - 1500 g sunflower oil
- 600 g cod fillets, (skinless) cut in pieces (4 cm)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 550 g ale or lager, sparkling, ice cold
- per 1 piece
- 257 kJ / 61 kcal
- 3.1 g
- 6.9 g
- 2.3 g
Watermelon Canapés with Whipped Feta and Walnuts
Vegetable Samosa Filling
1h 30 min