Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Indian Vegetable Curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ tsp coriander seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp cardamom seeds
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- 3 ½ oz yellow onions, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh red chili, small, deseeded, cut into pieces
- 1 oz olive oil
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 14 oz canned coconut milk
- 3 ½ oz water
heaping tsp homemade vegetable stock paste
or 1 vegetable stock cube
- 2 - 3 tsp salt, to taste
- 22 oz waxy potatoes, peeled, cut into pieces (¾ in.-1¼ in.)
- 6 oz carrots, sliced (½ in.)
- 6 oz cauliflower, cut into florets
- 6 oz zucchini, sliced (½ in.)
- 3 ½ oz frozen peas
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 1834 kJ / 438 kcal
- 10 g
- 38 g
- 25 g
- 7.1 g