Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baby-friendly Steamed Salmon Pesto Parcels with Basmati Rice and Green Beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 15 g pine nuts
- 40 g fresh basil leaves, washed, dried
- 40 g lemon juice (approx. 1 large lemon)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 75 g extra virgin olive oil
Salmon, Green Beans and Rice
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (approx. 130 g each), ensuring all bones are removed before use
- 4 pinches ground black pepper
- 1200 g water
- 200 g basmati rice
- 400 g fresh green beans, washed, ends trimmed, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- per 160 g
- 1224 kJ / 294 kcal
- 15 g
- 8.7 g
- 22 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.1 g
- 2.1 g
- 0.1 mg
Baby-friendly Salmon Fishcakes
1h 25 min
Baby-friendly Butternut Macaroni Cheese with Kale
1h 20 min
Baby-friendly Mackerel Mayo Croquettes
1h 15 min
Baby-friendly Spiced Prawns and Rice