Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Potato and Rosemary Focaccia
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 300 g water
tsp dried instant yeast
or 10 g fresh yeast, crumbled
or barley malt extract
- 500 g strong white bread flour
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- extra virgin olive oil, for greasing
- 200 g potatoes, thinly sliced (1-2 mm) (see tip)
- 1 - 2 pinches coarse sea salt, for sprinkling, to taste
- 1 - 2 sprigs rosemary, needles only, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2706 kJ / 642 kcal
- 19 g
- 100 g
- 17 g
- 5.1 g
- 1189.9 mg
Three cheese spinach scrolls
2h 15 min
Focaccia with Sea Salt Flakes (TM5/6 Metric)
1h 40 min
2h 50 min