Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Summer Fruit Crumble with Crème Anglaise
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g strawberries, hulled, halved
- 50 g Amaretto (optional)
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 200 g Braeburn apples, peeled, cored, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g fresh blackberries (see tip)
- 100 g golden caster sugar
- 50 g hazelnuts
- 50 g almonds
- 100 g plain flour
- 50 g rolled oats
- 90 g golden caster sugar
- 100 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1000 g water
g double cream
or whole milk
- 5 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds only (see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 612.8 kJ / 147.2 kcal
- 1.6 g
- 12.3 g
- 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5 g
- 1.2 g
- 71.4 mg