Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Gluten-free Shortcrust Pastry
- 200 g gluten free plain white flour (see tip)
- 100 g unsalted butter, cold, diced
- 80 g water, ice cold
- 1 ½ tsp xanthan gum
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 80 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 125 g pork sausages (approx. 2), skin removed, broken in pieces
- 65 g streaky bacon (approx. 3 rashers), cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 10 g olive oil
- 130 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 500 g water
- 250 g milk
- 1 spring onion (approx. 10 g), finely chopped
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 slice
- 2114 kJ / 508 kcal
- 16 g
- 36 g
- 32 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Spinach and Carrot Muffins
Cauliflower Pithivier in Gluten-free Cheddar Puff Pastry
Gluten-free Pizza Two Ways
Bacon, Leek and Emmental Tart