Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed fish with green mash
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 - 7 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 500 g water
- 500 g sweet potato (white or purple), peeled and cut into pieces
- 100 g leek, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 300 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 720 g firm white fish fillets (pin-boned - see Tips)
- 40 g butter
- sea salt, to taste (optional - see Tips)
- ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- micro herbs, to serve
- lemon, cut into cheeks, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1673 kJ / 398.3 kcal
- 41.6 g
- 25.4 g
- 13 g
- 6.8 g