Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Key Lime Pie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 255 g graham crackers
- 30 g sugar
- 140 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 2 limes, thin peelings of skin only
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk (approx. 397 g)
- 100 g lime juice, freshly squeezed
- per 1 slice
- 1469 kJ / 351 kcal
- 6 g
- 45 g
- 17 g
- 1 g