Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon Dill Muffins
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- unsalted butter, for greasing
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- ½ bunch fresh dill (approx. 10 g), cut in pieces
- 250 g smoked salmon, cut in pieces
- 70 g plain flour
- 30 g milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g water
- per 1 piece
- 784 kJ / 187 kcal
- 15 g
- 9 g
- 11 g
- 0.6 g
Russian Beetroot Salad
1h 10 min
Salmon Fillets with Buckwheat and Asparagus
Quinoa and Lettuce Salad