Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g medium-hard cheese (e.g. Cheddar, Gruyère), cut in pieces (1.5 cm)
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 70 g hazelnuts, with skin
- 100 g sunflower oil, plus extra for greasing
- 180 g milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 250 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 250 g frozen green peas, defrosted
- per 1 piece
- 1039 kJ / 248 kcal
- 7 g
- 20.2 g
- 15.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Kale, Potato, Celeriac and Stilton Pie
Stilton and Walnut Biscuits with Roasted Garlic Jam
Spinach and Carrot Muffins
Cauliflower Pithivier in Gluten-free Cheddar Puff Pastry
2h 10 min