Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sun-dried tomato tartare
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 4 - 5 sprigs fresh chives
- 20 g baby pickled capers, rinsed
- 1 dill pickled cucumber (approx. 40 g)
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- salt, to taste
- 125 g sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- caper berries, for garnishing (optional)
- bread or crackers, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 421.4 kJ / 100.4 kcal
- 3.8 g
- 14.7 g
- 1.6 g
- 5 g
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Steamed scallops with cauliflower and truffle purée
Sichuan pepper and chilli salt squid
Jewelled quinoa salad
1h 35 min