Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 80 g unsalted butter, cold, diced (2 cm)
- 50 g water, cold
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 80 g onions, cut in pieces
- 350 g chicken breasts, skinless, sliced (1 cm)
- 220 g water
- ½ chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 25 g unsalted butter, diced
- 25 g plain flour
- 150 g milk
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper, or to taste
- 80 g white asparagus, cooked, sliced (2 cm)
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1122 kJ / 267 kcal
- 14 g
- 22 g
- 12 g