Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 - 2 fresh red chillies, hot, deseeded and halved, to taste
- 70 g bacon, cured and smoked, sliced, cut in strips
- 150 g plum tomatoes, diced, (1-2 cm)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 200 - 250 g water (to just cover pasta)
- 100 - 120 g penne pasta (or other short dried pasta)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 3087 kJ / 734 kcal
- 35 g
- 88 g
- 25 g