Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water, plus extra for brushing
- 250 g sushi rice, rinsed well
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar, plus 2 Tbsp for brushing
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp wasabi paste
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp mascarpone cheese
- ½ avocado, cut in thin slices (3 mm)
- ¼ cucumber, cut in matchsticks, deseeded
- 8 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 4 sheets nori seaweed
- mascarpone cheese, for sticking
- 200 g smoked salmon, cut in pieces to fit sushi rolls
- per 1 piece
- 162 kJ / 38.9 kcal
- 1.8 g
- 2.5 g
- 2.3 g