Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tex-Mex Jacket Potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 baking potatoes, large
- 200 g cashew nuts, soaked overnight, then drained
- 125 g water
- 20 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¾ tsp ground black pepper
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 2 fresh jalapeño chillies, halved, deseeded
- 2 ripe avocados, quartered (approx. 250 g)
- 15 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 150 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 20 g tomato purée
- 240 g tinned black beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2965 kJ / 712 kcal
- 20 g
- 49 g
- 45 g
Thai Curry Noodles
Vegan Paella with Smoked Tofu
Chickpea and Tomato Rogan Josh
Kung Pao Cauliflower with Pickled Carrot and Sesame Salad
BBQ Pulled Jackfruit Tacos with Avocado Crema and Slaw
Chilli and Peanut Noodles with Tofu and Chilli Garlic Oil
Vegan Mushroom and Spinach Lasagne
2h 15 min
Red Lentil, Kale and Rosemary Pasta
Wholewheat Spaghetti with Avocado Sauce and Vegan 'Parmesan'
Mexican Black Bean Tacos with Sweetcorn Salsa and Avocado
Moroccan Quorn with Bulgar Wheat
Spiced Potato Salad with Herb Yoghurt, Watercress and Peas