Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g peanuts, roasted, unsalted, plus 12 peanuts for garnish
- ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp honey, to taste (see tip)
- 30 g protein powder, vanilla flavour
- 50 g smooth peanut butter
- per 1 piece
- 386 kJ / 92 kcal
- 5.2 g
- 3.1 g
- 6.6 g