Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Penne and vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- ½ brown onion (approx. 60 g), cut into halves
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g bacon, cut into pieces (1 cm) (optional)
- 800 g water
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 100 g eggplant, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 100 g zucchini, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 100 g carrots, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 350 g penne pasta
- per 1 portion
- 1743.8 kJ / 415 kcal
- 14.5 g
- 64.6 g
- 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.9 g
- 6.4 g
- 1079.8 mg