Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g fresh coriander leaves
- 5 g fresh mint leaves
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, to taste
- 1 - 2 fresh green chillies, halved, deseeded, to taste
- 500 g lamb mince, broken in pieces
- 20 g lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil, for greasing
- per 1 piece
- 492 kJ / 118 kcal
- 7.6 g
- 2.4 g
- 8.6 g