Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Strawberry and Amaretti Cheesecake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Base and Filling
- 70 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 80 g granulated sugar
- 180 g amaretti biscuits - crunchy, not soft
- 450 g cream cheese (full fat)
- 250 g double cream
- 20 g lemon juice
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds only
- 400 g fresh strawberries, hulled, halved or quartered
- 50 g caster sugar
- per 1 slice
- 2104 kJ / 503 kcal
- 3.3 g
- 31.3 g
- 40.5 g
Chocolate Mousse Ice Cream
Pear, Rhubarb and Red Fruit Crumble Tart
1h 30 min
Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding