Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 g cauliflower, cut in florets (3 cm), stalks removed
- 20 g olive oil
- 120 - 150 g onions, quartered (1 onion)
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, to taste
- 1 red chilli, or to taste, halved, deseeded if desired (optional)
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 600 g sweet potatoes, peeled, diced (3 cm)
- 60 g tomato purée
- 500 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 200 g fresh spinach leaves
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1212 kJ / 289 kcal
- 8 g
- 44 g
- 7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Caramelised Onion and Goat's Cheese Tarts
Pasta with Fennel and Tomato Sauce
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice
Pollock with Potato and Squash Crust with Chablis Sauce