Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g Cheddar cheese, reduced fat, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 slice wholemeal bread, torn in pieces
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves
- 900 g water
- 1 ½ - 1 ¾ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 cauliflower (approx. 400 g), cut in small florets (2 cm)
- 230 g macaroni pasta
- 2 garlic cloves
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 40 g plain flour
- 600 g skimmed milk
- 2 pinches ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tomatoes, sliced (5 mm)
- per 1 portion
- 1668 kJ / 397 kcal
- 21 g
- 47 g
- 13 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Slow-cooked Chickpea Stew
Caramelised Onion and Goat's Cheese Tarts
Pasta with Fennel and Tomato Sauce
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice