Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g bread, torn in pieces
- 240 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 250 g cooked beetroot, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 medium egg
- 300 g red peppers, quartered
- 3 fresh red chillies, halved, deseeded if desired
- 150 g caster sugar
- 75 g cider vinegar
- 35 g water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 250 g halloumi cheese, sliced (1 cm)
- 6 brioche burger buns
- per 1 portion
- 2597 kJ / 617 kcal
- 22.3 g
- 73.5 g
- 21.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Slow-cooked Chickpea Stew
Caramelised Onion and Goat's Cheese Tarts
Pasta with Fennel and Tomato Sauce
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice