Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 80 g unsalted butter, cold, diced (1 cm)
- 50 g water, ice cold
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 4 tomatoes, medium, cut in approx. 24 slices.
- fine sea salt, for sprinkling
- 375 g mozzarella cheese, cut in pieces
- 140 g Spanish onions, quartered
- 3 slices bacon, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- ground black pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 230 g mayonnaise (not low fat - see tip)
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp Tabasco® sauce
- per 1 portion
- 2775 kJ / 669 kcal
- 18 g
- 24 g
- 55 g