Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 175 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 90 g unsalted butter, cold, diced
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 egg yolk, from medium egg
- 1 - 2 Tbsp water
- 40 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 spring onions, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- ½ green pepper, quartered
- 1 celery stalk, quartered
- 200 g crayfish tails, cooked
- 20 g plain flour
- 220 g whole milk
- ¼ tsp Cajun spice mix
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1434 kJ / 344 kcal
- 11 g
- 27 g
- 21 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon and Sweet Potato Fish Cakes with Steamed Vegetables
Blackened Salmon with Bean and Corn Salsa
Haddock and Potato Traybake with Steamed Vegetables
Miso Cod with Broccoli Rice