Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 g honey
- 30 g olive oil
- 20 g lemon juice
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 - 3 pinches ground black pepper
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, roughly chopped
- 130 g tinned tuna, in brine (drained, approx. 115 g)
- 2 courgettes, raw, spiralized or cut in ribbons (approx. 300 g)
- per 1 portion
- 1586 kJ / 379 kcal
- 23 g
- 24.4 g
- 17.4 g