Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 20 g fresh parsley
- 30 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 450 g beef mince, broken in pieces
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- 1 Tbsp Madeira wine (optional)
- 900 g floury potatoes, sliced (5 mm)
- 360 g milk
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 50 g butter, plus extra for topping
- 2 Tbsp breadcrumbs (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 3165 kJ / 755 kcal
- 32 g
- 49 g
- 47 g