Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g mixed nuts (e.g. almonds, walnuts)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g onions, quartered
- 1300 g ripe tomatoes (Ø 5-6 cm)
- 100 g fresh mushrooms (e.g. button, oyster)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 10 - 12 fresh mint leaves
- 4 - 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 75 g white long grain rice
- 20 g freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- per 1 portion
- 1644 kJ / 392 kcal
- 11 g
- 33 g
- 22 g