This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Bread and Tomato Soup, Rolled Spinach Omelette and Steamed Ratatouille Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 2 6 - 8 fresh basil leaves, to taste, 5-6 roughly torn
- 60 g medium-hard cheese, (e.g. Gruyère, Emmental, Cheddar), cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves,
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil,
- 50 g stale white bread, cut in pieces (1-2 cm)
- 200 g frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 4 medium eggs,
- 1 tsp fine sea salt,
- 50 g onions, quartered
- 50 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 700 6 - 8 g ripe tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 1 1 - 2 fresh basil leaves, to taste
- 500 g water
- 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. peppers, courgettes, aubergines), cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1654 kJ / 395 kcal
- 17 g
- 19 g
- 26 g