Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- oil, for frying
- 6 raw sausages (approx. 600 g)
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 120 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 250 g dried Puy lentils
- 650 g water
- 1 clove
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh thyme, to taste
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, to taste
- 1 dried bay leaf
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- mustard, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1523 kJ / 364 kcal
- 21.1 g
- 14 g
- 24.8 g